2017 Exmark QTS708GEM42200
Motor & Mower Supply
- Hour Meter Comes Standard: Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
- Welded and Fabricated Deck: Our deck system offers added strength and commercial durability.
- Hitch Kit: Standard feature on S-Series. Provides mounting access to pull a cart or other accessories.
- Standard Rear Engine Guard: Provides added production to the engine components from damage by brush and debris.
- Simple Adjustment: With a single-point height adjust, it’s easy to adjust the Quest’s cutting deck.
- Automatic Braking System: For added safety, whenever the Quest’s controls are positioned outward, its parking brake is applied automatically.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Comfort Comes Standard: Its premium, ergonomically designed seat system provides a smooth, comfortable ride over uneven terrain.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 7.50-8, 4-ply Turf Tech TL
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5 ribbed tread, pneumatic
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Exmark
- Engine Model: 708
- Engine Displacement: 708
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 2.9-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro-Gear ZT2200 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0–3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS: None
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 80-ft-lbs clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .25" thick caster yoke arms
- Width / Cutting Deck: 42"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 21.60" Length
- Width: 54.1 in. (137.4 cm)
- Length: 71.8 in. (182.4 cm)
- Height: 40.7 in. (103.4 cm)
- Curb Weight: 561
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 18 x 7.50-8; Caster: 11 x 4-5
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.9 gal. (11.0-L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch